The purpose of this call for grants is to provide financial support for students with a foreign degree that would like to apply for a master’s degree program at the Lleida University.
All applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Access to the official master’s degree program with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system;
- Enroll to an official master’s degree program offered by the udl during the academic year 2020-21;
- Not having a phd degree;
- Not having any other Spanish master’s degree diploma;
- Not having a permanent residence in Spain;
- Not being a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from any other scholarship or financial support offered by the udl to subsidize the registration fees into which the beneficiary has been pre-admitted.
How to Apply
For more information on the application, please visit this link: http://www.udl.cat/ca/serveis/ori/estudiantat_estranger/eng/masters/
The deadline for this application is March 27th, 2020