University of Angers is glad to invite your students to our Summer Schools 2018!
International Summer Schools at University of Angers offer the opportunity to develop academic skills in a great environment. Each program includes lectures, workshops, applied visits and an attractive social program.
More information about the programs offered: summerschools.univ-angers.fr/en
> The benefits of our Summer Schools
- Especially focus on research and practice
- Lecture by international researchers
- A certificate of attendance of 3 or 6 ECTS will be delivered at the end of the courses
- A chance to meet students from all over the world
- A unique opportunity to discover France and Angers, a Human-scale city in Loire Valley
> The University of Angers provides a safe and dynamic learning environment
- 24000 students
- 12% of international students
- 435 university degre
- Excellence in Research
- French University with the highest Bachelor’s success rate
> Angers in brief
- Ranked N°1 in the best places to live in France
- 90 minutes from Paris by the high-speed TGV
- 39.000 students
- Relaxed quality of life and excellent restaurants
- City full of History, with a unique heritage: Angers Castle, the Apocalypse Tapestry (largest medieval tapestry in the world), Cathedral, etc.
- Surrounded by the world-famous Anjou vineyards
- Home of Cointreau distillery
Catégorie: Actualités , Bourses