The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to the Fourth International Workshop on RFID and Adaptive Wireless Sensor Networks (RAWSN'16). This workshop will be held in conjunction with the International Conference on NETworked sYStems (NETYS’2016 ) in Marrakech, Morocco May 17-20, 2016.
RAWSN is especially dedicated to the applications using either Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) equipment or RFID technology.
The main purpose of RAWSN is to serve as a forum that brings together RFID and Wireless Sensor Networks researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss recent developments in RFID and WSN technologies. This workshop will provide a forum to exchange ideas, discuss solutions, and share experiences among researchers and professionals from industry and academia.
Papers describing original research on both theoretical and practical aspects of Wireless Sensor Networks and RFID technologies for pervasive computing are solicited, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Adaptive sensor networks
- Sensor network deployment
- Cross-layer architectures
- Intelligent sensor nodes, Sensor-based systems and applications
- Energy management in wireless Sensor networks
- Energy efficiency and replacement of failed sensor node,
- Performance Evaluation and Modeling in Wireless Sensors Network and RFID
- RFID networks and applications
- RFID Localization techniques and algorithms in RFID tag and reader localization
- Security standards, frameworks and pprotocols for RFID
- Security in mobile sensor and RFID Systems
- Wireless networks