The First International Conference of High Innovation in Computer Science (ICHICS'16) will take place at the Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra, Morocco on June 01-03, 2016. Prospective authors, both academic and industrial, are invited to exchange their latest research, ideas and developments in all areas of Information and Communications Systems. The Conference will include regular papers for oral and poster sessions as well as some invited papers. Some papers will be selected for publication, after re-reviewing, of an extended version, in selected international journals.
LaRIT Laboratory at the Ibn Tofail University will host ICHICS'16. The Conference will take place at the campus Ibn Tofail University located in the town of Kenitra.
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include, but not limited to:
- Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and BPM
- Web Services, and SOA
- Cloud, Parallel, Distributed and High Performance Computing
- E-Learning, E-Government and E-Health
- Internet of Things and Ambient Intelligence
- Semantic Web, IR, and Data and Knowledge Management
- Agent Systems, Intelligent Computing and Applications
- Multimedia, Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking, Communications, Sensor Networks and Mobile Computing
- Security and Privacy
- Social Networks and Recommender Systems
- Software Engineering