Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India announces the “Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation (ITEC) “.
Who can apply ?
- Officials in Universities.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course
- Agriculture, Food And Fertilizer
- Artificial Intelligence
- Banking, Insurance, Finance, Accounts And Audit
- BASIC IT
- Cyber Technologies
- Engineering And Technology
- English Language
- Environment And Climate Change
- Government Function
- Health And Yoga
- Human Resourse Development And Planning
- Irrigation And Water Resources
- Management And Leadership
- Media and Journalism
- Petroleum And Hydrocarbon
- Power, Renewable & Alternate Energy
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Rural Development And Poverty Alleviation
- Smes And Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Development And South South Cooperation
- Trade And International Market
- Urban Planning
- Virtural Reality
- Vocational Training
- Women Empowerment
For more information on the application process, visit: