Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is inviting applications for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship. It is intended for Arab students who have been accepted into a Masters or Ph.D programme in the Netherlands.
It is intended for Arab students who have been accepted into a Masters or Ph.D. programme in the Netherlands.
The maximum amount of an MSR scholarship is €15,000.
How to Apply
Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English);
- Copy of passport plus an additional current passport photo in colour;
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees;
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands;
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University
- Budget: please provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year.
- Signed and dated MSR Scholarship Application Form
Please send all of the documents listed above no later than March 31, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more informations, please visit : https://rabbanifoundation.org/scholarships/msr-scholarships/